On Friday the Camarillo shelter staff let us know that Chico had come down with kennel cough and could not be sent to Simi that day as planned. I agreed to stop by the shelter Saturday at 8am to transport him to a vet hospital in North Hollywood on my way to Devore. Well, things don’t always go as planned and the staff wasn’t going to release him till 9am. Too late for me, as I had the other commitment. So Chico stayed at the shelter another day until I could pull and transport him on Sunday. And that’s what I did on Sunday. Hopefully it is a minor case and he will be all better and ready for his upcoming trip to Arizona next week. We will have to wait and see.
Please Help Us Save More Lives
General fund moneys support our on going projects such as: Spay-neuter program; Pet adoptions; Animal medical needs; Pet transport; Transport vehicle costs; Shelter fees and associated costs; General operating costs.
If you have a PayPal account, you may click here to make a donation via PayPal.Me/animalresourcesinc.
Thank you for your support!
Adopt From Rescue Me!
Rescue Me helps people adopt animals from individuals, families, shelters and rescue groups.